But I need a break from :
- Masters with big ego
- People that are self proclaimed God(s)
- People that see one way or highway
- Everyone that challenges them "doesn't understand the principles"
- People that see imperfections on others but call their gaffs "learn from masters"
- People stuck on pushing their idea that is not embraced by others
- People that know it all on paper but can't get anything done on practice
- People that don't know how to use their craft outside of 1(one) context
- People that underplay themselves and then cry for equality of their kind (whatever can be)
- People that respect authority and titles, not people and skills
- People that kill motivation
- People that like to debate and look smart by bringing "shiny" topics in conversation
- People that aim for perfection and get nothing done
- People that preach about something and act the opposite
Need a break